Top 10 Instagram Pics of 2014

January 1, 2015


I think this may be my favorite linky idea in 2014. It comes from Natalie at Teachery Tidbits. I don't know about some of y'all, but my IG account gets a lot more action (hee, hee) than my blog. It's just so easy! Snap a pic and boom- it's out there. I'm going to do more blogging in 2015 though (says blogger as she crosses her fingers). 

By the way, I'm @heartoftexasteacher on IG. 






























That was so fun to re-live all those moments! Here's to making many more in 2015. 

Happy New Year y'all!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! I can't believe I am not a follower of yours...I just sent a request :)
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you are following now!!

      Destiny

      Delete
  2. Oh, the feeling of making your first sale...if only we could bottle up that feeling and experience it throughout the year! Thanks for linking up!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your #2 was your first sale! That is such an amazing feeling!! Loved reading your top 10. :)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top