Viva Las Vegas! TpT Conference 2015

July 14, 2015
Awesome experience all the way around!! That pretty much sums up my thoughts about my trip to the TpT conference in Vegas last week. I got to meet some of my favorite teacher-authors, learn great tips for expanding my business and made magical memories in a pretty magical city I've never been to before. My credit cards aren't happy with me now but it was SO worth it!

I have a ton of pictures but here a some of my favorites (all are described clockwise from left or top left).

Rachelle from What the Teacher Wants, Caitlin from Kindergarten Smiles, Ashley from One Sharp Bunch

Marsha from Differentiated Kindergarten, Annie from The Moffatt Girls, Erica from Erica's Ed-Ventures, Kristin from A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Hadar from Miss Kindergarten, Hope from Elementary Shenanigans, Reagan from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

Greg from The Kindergarten Smorgasboard, Kristin from The Therapeutic Teacher, Erin From I'm Lovin' Lit

We ran into Cara Carroll in the hotel lobby after exploring Vegas and had such a great conversation with her! 


Over 1,000 teachers in one room!

I could not have asked for better roomies!

(Kayla from Kayla in the Classroom, Katie from Mrs. Decatur's Little Gators, me, Sandy from ELA Everyday)


We nailed the GoNoodle photo booth, in my humble opinion! :)

I'll leave you with my favorite picture of the entire trip! There was a guy at the sign who took several shots of us, all in about 5 minutes! So fun!
Kayla, me, Kristin, Katie

I can't wait for next year!!


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture with the sign! So fun! Glad you had a great time! :)

    Marissa
    First Grade STARS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and I'm so glad that you had a great time in Vegas! I'm super envious that you met Annie Moffatt... #dreamcometrue #shesmyidol #lovehertopieces

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I be your 5th roomie next year :) #noshame

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top