Thirty Minute Thursdays

August 6, 2015

With school right around the corner that means no more leisurely breakfasts, lunches or dinners, or taking as long as you need to cook and eat them. My friend Crystal has organized this fun, and what is sure to be helpful, linky to help busy teachers at least attempt to eat meals that don't come out of a bag.

I'm a notorious "can't cook." I'm envious of those people who can step into a kitchen, no recipe in hand, just look at what ingredients are available to them and voila! A delicious meal. You won't see that happen in my kitchen, unless someone else besides me is cooking. 

But as horrid a chef as I am, I've been able to find a few recipes that I've added to my go-to list. This one ranks very high because it only has THREE ingredients and it COOKS ITSELF in the slow cooker. You had me at set it and forget it. 

I know it technically breaks the 30 minutes or less timeline, but it's so easy I had to share it. And it doesn't even really take as long as the recipe says.



Come back and comment to let me know how you like it if you try it! 

Here is the picture from Pinterest, click it to go to the original source. 


Now I'm off to see what recipes my friends have blogged about; I'm bound to find SOMETHING I can't mess up. ;)



3 comments:

  1. I can't cook either and this is one of my favorite go-to recipes! I think the recipe I use also has taco seasoning and sour cream - yum!

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my go to recipes! I love it! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU COOKED!!! :) hahaha I'm so glad to see that you joined the linky!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top