SNAP! My School Pictures {Linky}

November 3, 2015
I'm linking up with my bloggy BFF Stephanie from Mrs. D's Corner for this fun little linky.




First of all, I HATE having my picture taken. Just hate it. Most of the time I make silly faces when I take pictures and needless to say, I can't really do that in school pictures (although, I may do just that next year- may even start a trend). 

We haven't gotten this year's photos back yet so I'll share a couple from past years. 

(PS- I'm not brave enough to share grade school pictures like Stephanie did. I'll spare you the horror. LOL.)

This was last year...

And 2012-2013... (sorry for all the glare)

Your turn! Go link up with Stephanie and share your school pics! Happy Tuesday everyone!





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your last 2 school pictures! You look absolutely fabulous! :)

    Thanks for linking up with me :) :) :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top