In It to Win It! {Blog Hoppin' Linky}

July 15, 2014
Hey y'all! I just got through going through my Bloglovin' feed and reading all of the amazing blog posts about Vegas...not gonna lie, I've got mixed feelings about it! It was inspiring just to see all the pictures of those of you who attended alongside some of the most *amazing* teacher bloggers ever. But I'm also a little jealous! Haha! You'd have to be crazy NOT to be jealous if you're a teacher and have heard of these wonderful people but didn't get to go.

I've decided that next year I WILL be there! So, the next time I want a $1 sweet tea from McDonald's or a Redbox rental I'm going to stop and ask myself- sweet tea/Redbox OR the experience of a lifetime in VEGAS??? Um, no brainer! That $1 is going into my Vegas bank! Who's with me?!?!

Speaking of all these inspiring mentors- quite a few of my favorites are authors at this little blog called Blog Hoppin'. I'm sure you've heard of it AND this little scavenger hunt they have going on right now. I'm linking up with them to share some of the pictures I've gotten on my search (ie: mission to *win* that camera!!).

http://imbloghoppin.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-scavenger-hunt-linky.html

I've had so much fun with this scavenger hunt! It's totally right up my alley. My friends and family know I love to act silly and this is the perfect activity for that!

Head over to Blog Hoppin' to link up and share some of your pictures!











2 comments:

  1. I am dying over those flamingos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "OMG look at all those flamingos!!!! Pull over!!" <--- my reaction when I saw them lol :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top